Energy Now Expo Ireland is a two-day event which provides practical guidance on the renewable energy opportunities available to farmers and landowners, together with best practices in energy management. The show is brought to you by the organisers of the sister UK show, Energy Now Expo, successfully run for the past 8 years.
The conference will feature panel sessions on AD & biogas, biomass, energy storage, heat pumps, hydropower, solar and wind. It will share the latest industry, as well as policy developments and will provide practical guidance on identifying and installing the most suitable systems.
Some of the speakers include James Murphy from the IFA and Barry Caslin from Teagasc. Plus, we will have case studies from farmers who have successful schemes in place from both the UK and Ireland and representation from the leading energy associations in Ireland.
Morning conference sessions will cover generic topics such as:
· Government targets, subsidies and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
· Moving Ireland to a decarbonised energy system – how are we doing?
· Fuel quality, storage techniques and the sustainability criteria for the RHI
· Finance and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
· Establishing the basic feasibility of a scheme
· Living with renewables – cross tech case study
· Planning and permitting requirements for all sources of energy
· Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
· Selling the power you produce
In addition, there will be more energy specific conference sessions discussing items such as:
· Practical guide to wind – feasibility to generation
· Feedstock options & effective digestate management
· Living with Biogas – a farmer’s view
· Installing a PV system – requirements and power applications
· Energy management – reduce then generate
· Sources of heat & system options
· Onfarm case studies – a view from developer, installer and farmer (energy specific)
· Solar farm development – the benefits & challenges
· A practical guide for farmers and landowners on the opportunities, the risks and rewards for battery
· The Future of Grid Services and the role of energy storage
Furthermore, an exhibition will be the main attraction and will contain more than 70 suppliers showcasing the latest technologies available and providing advice on the steps involved in owning your own system.
For more information about the event visit www.energynowexpo-ireland.com and if you’re interested in exhibiting at this event, then please contact a member of the team on email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 1293 854405.